Sunday, April 18, 2010

Job

Well, about two weeks ago I put in my letter of resignation. So I am officially without a job for next year. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I was in Anchorage where I had interviews with school districts throughout Alaska. I received two job offers, but I turned them down. I had a screening interview with the principal of the school I really want to go to, but I wasn't offered a job because they are still doing internal transfers within the district. But, she said she really wants to hire me and that she sees no way she will fill all the positions that I could take and wants me at her school. She also said that she would like me to come back sometime and tour her school. I took that as a really good sign. I was also told by a few other districts that as soon as the internal transfers were done they had a job for me. So, while as of now I'm unemployed for next year, I'm not too worried about finding a job.

1 comment:

The Sanders Family said...

I hope this new area is where a cruise docks :)