Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nativity Sets

Well, I broke down and bought a second nativity set this year. I guess the one I bought in Germany wasn't enough for one year. So I got a second one yesterday. So that brings the total to four I currently have out in my apartment. Then there's the other dozen plus that I have in storage at my parents. I think the only thing I have more of is books. Oh well, I guess there's worse things I could be spending my money on.



The one I bougth in Germany



Figured this one was pretty appropriate considering where I live.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute. We bought the "Peanuts" one this year. Samuel already broke it.

annette gillis said...

Totally love them. I'm glad you finally got an Alaskan one.

The Sanders Family said...

Love the igloo one! You're set unless my kids come over, I was soo glad to have my 'little people' set this year. My kids are crazy, but who can complain if their kids want to play with baby Jesus.