Friday, July 6, 2012

Seldovia

On the 5th I went out on the ferry to see Paul at work. I rode over to Seldovia on the Bridge as he was working. I wandered around Seldovia for an hour or so before returning to the ship and seeing how they load everything. On the way back, I received a full tour of the ship. I even got to the the parts where they store the water, sewage, etc.
Seldovia Park Sign 

 There’s a lot of wood sculptures around town. They do them with chainsaws.
Fun Bench
Thought this sculpture was cool.
An old Greek Orthodox church.
Thought this was a cool looking old boat. Glad I didn’t have to ride in it.
This is how they grow flowers on the board walk. I guess if you don’t have any ground you have to find another way to do it.

 I did realize that next time I need to bring my camera. A phone works, but only has so much memory.

No comments: