Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Odd

Sometimes, when I least expect it, I am struck by how odd this place is where I choose to live.  I see things everyday that I would never expect to see anywhere else and the worst part is, I don't even realize how weird they are most of the time.  Today as I was walking through the school parking lot, I saw this sign.  I don't think there is anywhere else in the world where you would find this in a school parking lot.  

Here's a close up of the sign if you can't read it in the picture.  

This definitely is a weird place.

1 comment:

The Sanders Family said...

So I know I'm not the brightest, but I can't see the sign on the first and the second photo won't show up. What does it say?! If the place is weird I guess that means you fit in. Haha that was a good one. I am so funny.