Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cowboy Night

Things get a little boring up here, so we at times we make our own entertainment.  A couple of weeks ago, a few of us teachers were talking about movies.  To the horror of me and Korey Packer, another teacher, we had two teachers who had never seen a John Wayne movie.  One didn't even know who John Wayne was.  Korey and I decided they had to be educated.  So, Saturday we had a John Wayne night.  We all put on something cowboy and watched "The Cowboys".  (Thanks for the bandanas and vest Dad and Mom.)  I have to say it was sad to hear people asking as the movie was going on which one was John Wayne.  There are somethings that every American should know.  However, it was a hit and we now plan on having a western night at least once a semester.  The things we do up here to amuse ourselves.

By the way, since the close up of the sign isn't showing up, it says, "Snow Machine Parking Only."

1 comment:

The Sanders Family said...

Who's John Wayne?! j/k I know I couldn't get away with saying that. Although with I guess it's sad for me to say I don't think I could pick him out or name one movie he's in. Don't tell dad.