Saturday, May 9, 2009

Flowers

Thursday I received a call that I needed to go pick up a package in the office.  As I walked down there I was trying to figure out what could possibly be in the office.  One of the aids I passed me asked me if I was going to the office and that I needed to make sure I went.  I walk into the office and all the secretaries are standing around the front desk watching me walk in.  It turns out the package was a dozen roses from mom and dad.  They were beautiful.  It was nice to have a bit of spring up here in the snowing winter.  Thanks!




I left them at school for the rest of the week and the students loved them too.  They commented that they couldn't believe how red the roses were.  They said they were the prettiest flowers they had ever seen.  I don't think they get to see too many up here. 


  Now I just have to convince the students that they really were from my parents. There were quite a few good rumors started as I walked to my room with the flowers.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Pretty!

The Sanders Family said...

Those poor kids, to have never seen flowers like that before. It's nice that they delivered them to your school way out in Nowhere land. Haha