Sunday, September 27, 2009

Winter!

Well, winter has officially come. We have snow that is sticking on the ground. Last Sunday I woke up to find snow on the ground. However, by the afternoon it had melted. All week we had the cold winter wind. I had to put the outside on my light fall coat. (It's still not cold enough for my winter coat.) Yesterday it snowed and it stayed all day. It has been snowing lightly on and off all day.
A nice day at the beach.
The lagoon is already half way frozen.
I thought this looked pretty cool as I was out walking. Each blade of grass is covered in a case of ice.

Now only about eight more months until summer.

1 comment:

The Sanders Family said...

Ya, thanks to you Landen thinks it's time to start throwing snowballs at his grandpa! I can't believe you have grass up there, you keep telling me nothing will grow.